205 E Graves Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
The City Manager serves as the City’s executive and oversees City departments. The department includes the City Manager, Human Resources, Public Information Coordinator, and Information Technology.
The City Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the City’s business and carrying out the Council’s plans and orders by coordinating the work of all the City’s departments and employees.
- Enforcing City laws and applying Council policies.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City Council in the budget.
- Making recommendations to the Council on legislation, financial programs, capital improvements, policies, employment, services and other matters as requested.
- Keeping the Council informed of the city’s business and financial condition.
Dale Arrington – moc.y1511231436ticeg1511231436naror1511231436uo@no1511231436tgnir1511231436rad1511231436
Administration Staff Directory
Chaleak Grier –moc.y1511231436ticeg1511231436naror1511231436uo@re1511231436irgc 1511231436
Human Resources/Risk Manager
Andy McNeill – moc.y1511231436ticeg1511231436naror1511231436uo@ll1511231436iencm1511231436a1511231436
Public Information Officer
Danielle FitzPatrick – moc.y1511231436ticeg1511231436naror1511231436uo@kc1511231436irtap1511231436ztifd1511231436
Information Technology Manager
Matthew Place – moc.y1511231436ticeg1511231436naror1511231436uo@ec1511231436alpm1511231436