205 E Graves Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
The City Manager serves as the City’s executive and oversees City departments. The department includes the City Manager, Human Resources, Public Information Coordinator, and Information Technology.
The City Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the City’s business and carrying out the Council’s plans and orders by coordinating the work of all the City’s departments and employees.
- Enforcing City laws and applying Council policies.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City Council in the budget.
- Making recommendations to the Council on legislation, financial programs, capital improvements, policies, employment, services and other matters as requested.
- Keeping the Council informed of the city’s business and financial condition.
Dale Arrington – moc.y1506192353ticeg1506192353naror1506192353uo@no1506192353tgnir1506192353rad1506192353
Administration Staff Directory
Chaleak Grier –moc.y1506192353ticeg1506192353naror1506192353uo@re1506192353irgc 1506192353
Human Resources/Risk Manager
Andy McNeill – moc.y1506192353ticeg1506192353naror1506192353uo@ll1506192353iencm1506192353a1506192353
Public Information Officer
Danielle FitzPatrick – moc.y1506192353ticeg1506192353naror1506192353uo@kc1506192353irtap1506192353ztifd1506192353
Information Technology Manager
Matthew Place – moc.y1506192353ticeg1506192353naror1506192353uo@ec1506192353alpm1506192353