Thank you to all of our sponsors!
WHAT IS THE MAYORS FITNESS CHALLENGE?
The Mayors Fitness Challenge is a 10-week self improvement competition to motivate you to lead a healthier lifestyle. Anyone who is 16 years old or older and lives or works in Orange City may participate in this challenge. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place male & female winners will be awarded based on the greatest percentage of body weight lost.
2018 Orange City’s Fourth Annual Mayors Fitness Challenge
Cost: $25 per person (cash, checks made out to ‘City of Orange City’, credit*/debit* accepted at City Hall only *3.5% transaction fee added to cost.)
Registration: Accepted now through January 29, 2018
- In person: City of Orange City—City Hall, 205 East Graves Ave.
- Online: This Link to fill out the online form. You cannot pay online; therefore payment will be accepted at the kickoff event.
- By mail: Please turn in completed form and $25 check made out to City of Orange City to: ATTN: Danielle FitzPatrick, City of Orange City, 205 East Graves Ave, Orange City, FL, 32763
- Kickoff event: January 29th, 2018 City Council Chambers – 201 N Holly Ave, 5:00 pm. Pay with cash or check.
Who Can Participate? Anyone who is 16 years of age and older (individuals under the age of 18 must have signed consent from their parent or guardian) AND either lives or works in Orange City.
Kickoff Event: January 29, 2017, 5:00pm – 6:30 pm. *Please wear comfortable work-out clothes to the kick-off to ensure accurate weight during the weigh-in.
What is included in the $25 registration fee?
- Beginning and ending biometric screenings provided by Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Access to Latow’s Fitness Gym 2x a week
- Weekly walks led by Mayor Blair
- Online Boot Camps 3x a week
- In-person boot camps
- Group bike ride sponsored by JC’s Bike Shop
- Zumba 2x a week
- Line Dancing classes
- 1 free week at Darkwolf MMA
- Discounts for meal prep delivery service
- Much more!
Top 3 men & top 3 women will receive* (based on highest percentage of body weight lost)
- 1st place $400
- 2nd place $250
- 3rd place $100
*Participants are not eligible for a cash prize if they won a cash prize in the 2017 MFC.
Ending Biometric Screening: Monday April 9th, 2018, time and location TBD
In order to be eligible for any cash prize, contestants must complete the beginning and ending biometric screening.
If you have any other questions, please contact Danielle FitzPatrick at 386-775-5410.