205 E Graves Ave.
Orange City, FL 32763
The City Manager serves as the City’s executive and oversees City departments. The department includes the City Manager, Human Resources, Public Information Coordinator, and Information Technology.
The City Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Managing the City’s business and carrying out the Council’s plans and orders by coordinating the work of all the City’s departments and employees.
- Enforcing City laws and applying Council policies.
- Expending funds as authorized by the City Council in the budget.
- Making recommendations to the Council on legislation, financial programs, capital improvements, policies, employment, services and other matters as requested.
- Keeping the Council informed of the city’s business and financial condition.
Dale Arrington – moc.y1540107538ticeg1540107538naror1540107538uo@no1540107538tgnir1540107538rad1540107538
Administration Staff Directory
Chaleak Grier –moc.y1540107538ticeg1540107538naror1540107538uo@re1540107538irgc 1540107538
Human Resources/Risk Manager
Andy McNeill – moc.y1540107538ticeg1540107538naror1540107538uo@ll1540107538iencm1540107538a1540107538
Public Information Coordinator
Danielle FitzPatrick – moc.y1540107538ticeg1540107538naror1540107538uo@kc1540107538irtap1540107538ztifd1540107538
Information Technology Manager
Matthew Place – moc.y1540107538ticeg1540107538naror1540107538uo@ec1540107538alpm1540107538