Facility Usage Policy
For pavilion or field availability, please contact (386)775-5433 or (386) 775-5444 / E-mail: moc.y1540108822ticeg1540108822naror1540108822uo@sk1540108822rapev1540108822reser1540108822
Reservations are taken in person at City Hall, 205 East Graves Avenue (rear entrance)
Park hours: sunrise to sunset
Splash pad hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
200 East Rose Avenue
The historic cottage (circa 1900) was previously owned by one of Orange City’s pioneer families – the Dickinson Family. The family donated the home to the local Homemakers Extension/4-H Club, who, in turn donated the structure to the City in 1994. A Conference Area onsite can accommodate small groups or meetings that are educational in nature of less than ten in attendance.
210 East Blue Springs Avenue
This 2.5 acre park has one pavilion with numerous picnic tables, a basketball court and a children’s playground. This park is the site for the future skate park, Colin’s Dream Park. No public restrooms, grill, electric or water is available.
120 East Graves Avenue
This one acre park is leased to the city by the Village Improvement Association. A quiet setting provides users with tables for picnics or reading. Park benches are centered around the park’s gazebo and two fountains. This park is used for various city and community events, and monthly Movie in the Park. No public restrooms or grills are available.
This park hosts the Movie in the Park.
Mill Lake Park
207 East Blue Springs Avenue
Orange City’s newest park features picnic pavilions, park benches, restrooms, splash pad, lighting and an entry feature with beautiful landscaping. Additional improvements are now underway. In December 2016, Orange City began to clean out and reshape Mill Lake to improve lake water quality and reduce flooding risks. Future park improvements include a mile long multi-use trail around the perimeter of the lake with educational displays along the path, more picnic pavilions, park benches and a lakeshore overlook.
Oak Ave. Park
197 North Oak Avenue
Located in the heart of Orange City’s Historic District is a botanical oasis. Next time you take a stroll down Oak Avenue make sure to look for this gorgeous passive park. Located on Oak Avenue, one block north from E Graves, Oak Avenue Park is a peaceful place to have a picnic, read a book or even hold a small wedding ceremony. Enjoy the ambiance of this gorgeous green space with several benches for seating and a water fountain, enhancing the tranquility of the park.
220 North Holly Avenue
Home of the Orange City Shuffleboard Club, there are 16 lighted shuffleboard courts and a clubhouse where members practice and compete in local and regional tournaments. In addition, social functions and card games are coordinated on a regular basis by the Club. No cooking is permitted on-site.
1511 West French Avenue
The east of this park has picnic pavilions, cooking grills, electric, water and picnic tables. Additional tables and grills are placed sporadically under the canopy of trees. There is a sand volleyball pit, multipurpose field with softball fence backstop on southern end and soccer goals on the northern end of field, nature trail on north half of park and public restrooms.
The west side of the park has a picnic pavilion with brick cooking grills in center, electric, water and tables. Additional picnic tables are scattered throughout the tree-shaded area. There is a fenced in playground. The tennis courts, minor and major league sized baseball fields, tee-ball field, softball field and basketball court are all lighted. There are public restrooms.
Veterans Memorial Park
426 South Volusia Avenue
Located on the north east corner of intersection of 17-92 and E. Blue Springs Ave, this multi-purpose facility is comprised of approximately 2 acres. The park contains a quarter mile exercise trail constructed with 100% recycled material, various exercise stations, ADA compliant children’s playground equipment and a splash pad. Two pavilions with tables, water and electric are available. Picnic tables and park benches are placed throughout the park. Restrooms and cooking grills are on site.
Waggin’ Trail Dog Park
1201 South Leavitt Avenue
This nearly three acre site features two separate fenced areas, one for small dogs and the other for large dogs, each with their own water drinking station. Shade structures are located in the fenced area. Public restrooms are on site.
Wava Hall – Senior Center
200 North Holly Avenue
The Council on Aging of Volusia County offers Senior Citizens a variety of programs throughout the week at Wava Hall, a part of the municipal complex on Holly Avenue, behind Town Hall. Find out more about the Senior Center here.