The Orange City Utilities Department mails monthly bills for water and wastewater, if applicable.
(Please note some wastewater areas are serviced by Volusia County Utilities and their wastewater rates will apply.) Wastewater service charges are based upon water consumption.
Any bill which remains unpaid on or after 25 days from the date the bill was rendered shall be subject to penalties. Any customer whose bill remains unpaid on or after 30 days from the date the bill was rendered shall be considered delinquent and have service terminated. Failure to receive a bill shall not constitute a defense for nonpayment.
Payments may be:
- Mailed to the City of Orange City, 205 East Graves Ave., Orange City, FL 32763
- Placed in the drop box in median on E. Graves, across from Dickinson Park
- Placed in the drop box at the entrance to Utilities in rear of Town Hall
- Credit Card Online or by Phone payments accepted ($4.45 flat fee)
- Credit Card in person accepted (3.5% fee)
- ACH Automatic withdrawal from checking account.
- Arrange with your bank for automatic bank draft payments
Rates Effective 01/01/2020 – CLICK HERE TO VIEW RATES (PDF)