Mailing address (if different than above)
Authorized Representative Name
Phone Number (if different than above)
Year organization was founded
About Your Request
Are you requesting for an event or program?
Is this a recurring or nonrecurring request?
Official Name of Event or Program?
How does your request benefit the needs of the Orange City community?
What goals will this sponsorship help you accomplish?
Are other organizations involved in this event/program? If yes, please list.
What are you requesting (check all that apply)?
MoneyPromotional ItemsIn-kind servicesOther
Provide a detailed explanation of your monetary request including amount
Provide a detailed explanation of the in-kind services you will require. Be as specific as possible
Event/program summary: briefly describe the event or program for which you are seeking funding. This should not exceed four sentences.
How long has this event/program been in existence, please enter NEW if this is a new event/program or the # of years running if established
Date(s) of event/program
Time(s) and duration of event/program
Physical location of the event/program
Is this request for an event/program within the city limits of Orange City or city-owned property?
Total expected attendance
Has Orange City participated with your organization before?
Please provide any additional information that may be relevant to your request
Supporting Documents (upload PDF, Word or JPG)
Detailed event/program description (minimum 250 words, maximum 10 pages)
IRS Certification of Tax Exemption
Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption
Other supporting materials (newspaper articles, photographs, marketing plan, brochure, etc.)
Please review the following information and check that you have read it below.
Completed application forms and supporting documents for recurring requests must be received by July 15.
Completed application forms and supporting documents for nonrecurring requests must be received no later than three weeks prior to the date the request is to be considered by the Council at a regularly scheduled Council meeting. Council meetings take place on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
1. If approved, sponsored events or programs are required to complete a “Special Event Permit” application through the City of Orange City, Development Services Department at least 30 business days prior to event date for the following:
a. A temporary public gathering of 100 or more persons for the purposes of participating in entertainment that may consist of music, parades, fairs, festivals, carnivals, circuses, sporting events, arts and craft shows, walk-a-thons, block parties or other type venues taking place within the City,
b. Public events held in facilities that are not within the original purpose of the facility,
c. An event, regardless of the number of attendees, that meets one or more of the following
(1) Amusement rides subject to inspection under F.W. 616,
(2) Requiring the closing of any roadway,
(3) Fireworks display,
(4) The use of tent(s) exceeding 400 square feet, and
(5) The sale or service of alcohol.
2. By signing below the applicant confirms receipt and understanding of the Orange City Sponsorship Policy. The applicant further certifies that statements are true, complete and accurate, to the best of their knowledge.
3. Failure to hold event as depicted in application will result in forfeiture of sponsorship funds.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
By checking this box, I certify that I have reviewed the information above.
I certify that I have reviewed the information above
Comments are closed.