Keep Orange City Beautiful
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Coleman Park, 210 E Blue Springs Ave, Orange City
Event Check-In: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
The City of Orange City is partnering with the DeLand Area Chamber of Commerce & Orange City Alliance to organize Keep Orange City Beautiful, a community clean-up event. Keep Orange City Beautiful will be held on Saturday, April 17, 2021, 8 am to 11 am. Teams of families, businesses, churches, groups, agencies or, friends will gather to compete in an eco-friendly community-wide clean-up of selected areas within the city for awards, bragging rights, and, of course, making a key environmental difference within our region. Registration is open now.
How it works:
- Teams will meet at Coleman Park to check-in, receive their gloves, bags, pickers, and assigned clean-up location.
- A staggered start – teams may check-in anytime between 8 am and 9 am – will allow for social distancing.
- After check-in, teams will disperse to their assigned area to clean it up. Remember awards are given for the most unusual and most valuable prizes, so be sure to keep those treasures out of the bag!
- Teams are advised to return to Coleman Park to dispose of their collected trash before 11 am.
- Prize winners will be announced afterward on social media to not encourage any crowd gatherings.
- Make sure to snap a selfie and share with the hashtag #KeepOCBeautiful during your clean-up.
For more information, please contact 386-775-5410.